Characters of the Silmarillion ~ Celegorm the Fair [Turcafinwë Tyelkormo], the third son of Fëanor, a great huntsman and a friend of the Vala Oromë.
Pictures of elven realms I made some time ago as part of the design for our elven team at fandom challenge.
Okay, we’ve all seen these before. Simply reblog and replace my answers with your own. We all get to talk about Tolkien (which is awesome), and we all get to learn a bit about each other (which is awesome.)
- First Tolkien Book: The Hobbit
- Age at First Reading: 7
- Who/What Introduced You?: some guys from my school
- First Favorite Character: Merry (from LotR, I hadn`t favourite characters in The Hobbit)
- Currently Reading (By Tolkien): The Letters, The Book of Lost Tales
- Fan of the Movies?: no
- Plan to Read Next: some parts of HoME, The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun
- Story: Lay of Leithian, Quenta Silmarillion
- Race/Culture: ELVES! Noldor especially
- Male Character: Fingon, Curufin, Feanor
- Female Character: Eowyn
- Romantic Relationship: nothing specific. May be just Eol and Aredhel relationship seems the most interesting for me
- Friendship: Fingon and Maedhros
- Location: whole Beleriand, Nargothrond, Rohan
- Battle: Helm`s Deep
- Song: oh, so many, almost all! “Earendil was a mariner”, “All that is gold does not glitter”, “The world was young, the mountains green”
- Of the Trilogy: Two Towers
- Member of the Fellowship: Merry
- Villain: May Curufin be counted as villain?
- Elf: as I said before. Also I love all elves just because they are elves :)
- Dwarf: no one really
- Man/Woman: Eowyn
- Hobbit: Merry
- Valar/Maiar: Irmo
- Other: here I must mention The Mearas horses of the Rohan :)
BOLD WHAT YOU’VE READ
The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King, The Silmarillion, The Unfinished Tales, The Children of Húrin, The Histories of Middle Earth (volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12), The Book of Lost Tales, Leaf by Niggle, Farmer Giles of Ham, On Fairy Stories, The Adventures of Tom Bombadil, The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien, The Atlas of Middle Earth
+ I add from myself also - The Homecoming of Beorhtnoth Beorhthelm’s Son and Smith of Wootton Major
inspired by (x)
Hi :) i really love your art and i was just wondering if you took requests. I hope that doesn't sound rude, i just noticed that you seemed to have done requests before but i wasn't sure if that was just for friends. I understand that your very busy so i hope this don't sound like i expect you to take requests because i don't, i was just wondering if you did.
No, it doesn`t sound rude at all, don`t worry!
I`m sorry I don`t take requests now. Some time later may be. I took some in January (but not only for friends, for everyone) and still need to make most of them.
It`s feanorians appreciation week and I didn`t draw anything still :(
But yesterday was Curufin Thursday which I cannot miss, so here is portrait of my favourite feanorian.
Beren and Luthien - Donato Giancola